MIGHTY MITES Program Overview
· $69 (includes uniform and ball)
· Designed for boys and girls born in the year 2013.
· Teaches children fundamentals of soccer in a fun and exciting learning environment.
· Training in large group setting, but with individual attention to each child.
· Player and parents participate in training sessions. Parents are strongly encouraged to attend AND participate.
· Consists of seven, 45-minute sessions.
· Sessions are efficient, effective, keep your child involved, and most importantly, FUN!
· Sessions consist of back-to-back drills and activities that promote constant touches on the ball.
· No/Minimal standing around, waiting in line, or watching.
Designed to introduce kids to the fundamentals of soccer at an early age, fostering the development of coordination, agility, and balance through physical activity with and without a soccer ball.
Each player who joins the Mighty Mites soccer program receives a uniform (jersey, shorts, and pair of socks). In addition, each player will receive a size #3 soccer ball. Tennis shoes are appropriate (cleats not required). We also recommend that you bring water for your child.
Held each Monday from 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM at Traceway Park in Clinton. For more information contact: