The CSA-Brilla Academy program is designed to help develop players that are currently playing Division 3 soccer
within the CSA organization. The goal is for the players in this system to individually develop faster and
have a more serious mindset towards the game. These players will train with professional coaching staff
from Brilla FC and play games against other organizations that are set up in the same manner. The
players who choose to participate will have an additional training session during the week that will not
conflict with their D3 responsibilities.
Academy Program Fall 2013
U7, U8, U9, & U10 Boys and Girls
- U7 & U8 Girls will have professionally led training sessions every Tuesday from 7:00 to 8:00.
- U9 & U10 Girls will have professionally led training sessions every Tuesday night from 7:00 to 8:00.
- U7 & U8 Boys will have professionallly led training sessions every Monday night from 7:00 to 8:00.
- U9 & U10 Boys will have professionally led training sessions every Thursday night from 7:00 to 8:00
- Cost for the season is $75.00. ( This includes training, jersey, and MSA registration with players pass )
- All D3 players are encouraged to participate
- If a training session is to be schedule at a time other than stated above the changes must be approved by the Director of Coaching, Academy Director, and the Academy VP.
- Participants in the Academy program will have the opportunity to participate in games and tournaments outside of the training provided by CSA and Brilla. Those events will be designated at the beginning of the season by the Director of Coaching, Academy Director, and the Academy VP.
- If a child chooses to participate in tournaments and games outside of the regular training then additional expenses will be incurred based on participation.
- Participation outside of the training will be determined based on the number of players that are interested in participating and the recommendation of the Academy Director.
- If the group is to be divided in any way then the decision of how to divide the group will be left up to the Team Manager and the Academy Director.
- A trainer will be provided and chosen by the Academy Director. No parent will be allowed to train the pool.
- Each individual pool will have a parent/parents designated as the team manager. This person/persons will be responsible for all communication between the parents and the trainer as well as any necessary communications throughout the season regarding training sessions and games. This person/persons will also be responsible for coaching the team at games and ensuring the standards of the league are upheld.