The CSA-Brilla Academy (D2) program is designed to help develop players that are currently playing Recreational (D3) soccer
within the CSA organization. The goal is for the players in this system to develop faster individually and
have a more focused intent towards the game. These players will train with professional coaching staff
from Brilla FC and play games against other organizations that are set up in a similar manner. The
players who choose to participate will have an additional training session during the week that will not
conflict with their Recreational (D3) responsibilities.
Academy Program Spring 2015
U7 & U8 Boys and Girls
- U7 & U8 Boys and Girls will have an additional training session once a week.
- Cost for U7 & U8 Boys and Girls is FREE! However, participants MUST register online to participate. Participants will receive an Academy jersey.
- All Recreational (D3) players are encouraged to participate.
- Participants in the Academy program may have an opportunity to compete in games and tournaments outside of the training provided by CSA and Brilla. Expenses will be incurred based on participation.
- A trainer will be provided by the Academy Director.
U9 & Above Boys and Girls
- U9 & Above Boys and Girls will have an additional training session once a week.
- Cost for the season is $75.00 (cost includes training, uniform, and registration). Cost is $60 for returning players from the Fall.
- All D3 players are encouraged to participate.
- Participants in the Academy program will have the opportunity to participate in games and tournaments outside of the training provided by CSA and Brilla. Those events will be designated at the beginning of the season by the Academy Director.
- If a child chooses to participate in tournaments and games outside of the regular training then additional expenses will be incurred based on participation.
- Participation outside of the training will be determined based on the number of players that are interested in participating and the recommendation of the Academy Director.
- If the group is to be divided in any way then the decision of how to divide the group will be left up to the Academy Director.
- A trainer will be provided and chosen by the Academy Director. No parent will be allowed to train the pool.
- Each individual pool will have a parent/parents designated as the team manager. This person/persons will be responsible for all communication between the parents and the trainer as well as any necessary communications throughout the season regarding training sessions and games. This person/persons will also be responsible for coaching the team at games and ensuring the standards of the league are upheld.
Register online by clicking REGISTER or the "REGISTER" link at the top right corner of the website.